New lift coming up

DanMojo82

Well after a few problems showing themselves in my life I finally am in a place where I can afford to get my lift that I purchased a while back installed on my 2 door. It's the Teraflex 4" Elite LCG. I'm going with Adams drive shafts, they are a little lesser known company, but I'm not afraid to try new guys with a good reputation, the price difference doesn't hurt either. I'm also going to install the evo drag link flip kit, which if I'm correct will mean I will get to re-use my stock track bar with no problems. Where I am at a loss is what to do about the rear track bar since the kit does not come with one. I was looking at the Currie rear adjustable and the JKS adjustable rear. Any thoughts and suggestions towards anything? Anything that you guys feel the kit is missing that I would need?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I would get the 3" kit. That 4" kit will give you probably 5.5" of lift after all is said and done. There lifts run big. And they have a relocation bracket that comes with some of there kits so you can get that. I am running it currently.

I have the 3" kit and got close to 4.5" out of it.

DanMojo82

Its already bought and sitting at the shop, I'm not worried about it running big as there will be a lot of stuff going onto it later to help bring it down, and if I decide its still too tall I can always swap in some evo plush ride coils.

Any problems with the relocation bracket as opposed to just an adjustable one?

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Where I am at a loss is what to do about the rear track bar since the kit does not come with one. I was looking at the Currie rear adjustable and the JKS adjustable rear. Any thoughts and suggestions towards anything? Anything that you guys feel the kit is missing that I would need?

Your kit will come with a rear track bar relocation bracket with multiple mounting points. I would just run the factory rear track bar with it as that's all you need and it's actually very strong. Plus, you will save money.

Top Bottom