I hear launch edition’s are starting to show up.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:sigh: ours isn't even scheduled to be built until next week. Which really sucks being that my local dealership already has a Rubicon on their lot. :rolleyes2:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
:sigh: ours isn't even scheduled to be built until next week. Which really sucks being that my local dealership already has a Rubicon on their lot. :rolleyes2:

That blows. To me, the whole idea of a, “Launch Edition,” sounds like you will get your hands on one, before anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

That blows. To me, the whole idea of a, “Launch Edition,” sounds like you will get your hands on one, before anyone else.

I hear a lot of people are pissed off about this and rightfully so.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One of the 3 dealers near me has a Red JTR on the lot

The one at my local dealership is red too. Fortunately, it's not what I'm wanting otherwise I might have checked in on it.

I hear a lot of people are pissed off about this and rightfully so.

That's the part that really sucks. So many people are already getting their hands on a Gladiator and I've yet to see anyone who ordered a Launch Edition get theirs. They should have just called it a "special edition package" or something because nothing about it says "launch". Oh well, I guess I should be used to this by now. :rolleyes2:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The one at my local dealership is red too. Fortunately, it's not what I'm wanting otherwise I might have checked in on it.

The Reno dealership has a white rubicon in transit (maybe it has arrived by now), but they are asking $66k for it!!!

It looks like a well-known Idaho dealer is asking pretty close to MSRP or maybe even a little bit below MSRP. I'm not sure if the trucks are actually on their lot yet though.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I've seen 2 on the road so far around Chicago. The one I saw yesterday had 4 big tires in the bed. It looked really sharp in person. I liked it a lot more than I did in the pictures.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man that really sucks that the “launch editions” are not really launch editions and showing up way after the not so special models.

Seen a few sport and rubicon models at my two local dealers but haven’t taken close looks at them

Ddays

Hooked
I've started seeing these all over the place too. I also see a shitload of them on carriers coming from Toledo heading east on the PA Turnpike.

BigDfromBigD

I live in Toledo now. There are trucks loaded with JTs going down 75 and 23 constantly. Also see them cruising around town. I assume they are employee cars. Looks very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom