50% of LUX Rock Lights

Wasn’t sure where to put this but I got an email from LUX for 50% off sale to clear inventory. Only seemed to be color options available and I had to go with the daisy chain option to find the color I wanted in stock. But 70$ for 4 lights I’ll make it work.

Not sure if it’s a sale you can only get to thru email link however. Hopefully this is ok to post. I tried searching for LUX on here and couldn’t find anything but I do remember them being recommended by several members when I was researching options.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Wasn’t sure where to put this but I got an email from LUX for 50% off sale to clear inventory. Only seemed to be color options available and I had to go with the daisy chain option to find the color I wanted in stock. But 70$ for 4 lights I’ll make it work.

Not sure if it’s a sale you can only get to thru email link however. Hopefully this is ok to post. I tried searching for LUX on here and couldn’t find anything but I do remember them being recommended by several members when I was researching options.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They are good lights. Definitely a good price. They stand behind their product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom