Big Thanks to the EVO Crew!!!

ttfhell

Big thanks to Jake, Lisa, and Mel at Off Road Evolution for getting me in and out this week without any notice or appointment as I have a big trip this weekend. I bent an axle shaft and ripped a coilover reservoir off last weekend. Jake got on the phone when I was there Monday and tracked the axles down as well as a rear driveshaft. Lisa called King up as a favor as they are normally 2 weeks for repair but got them to do it in a day. Mel lastly answered all my random questions about how next I should spend my money and shared some good stories. These guys saved the day and my weekend in the desert and I just wanted to say thanks for helping out the little guy as well as all the Hemi swaps and crazy builds they do. I'm in sales and know what is expected and what goes beyond. This was beyond and have earned a customer for life.
Russ

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That's cool. I've heard they have great customer service an this definitely confirms it. I've met both Mel and Lisa and they've always been very down to earth and always willing to answer questions.

Rock-itman

We need an EVO like shop !!

Its hard enough finding a good shop around here that knows what the hell they are doing ,let alone give us great service like that :clap2: Like you said w/ all the Big jobs they do w/ all the real money makers Hemi's and such . Its nice to see customer service like that for the little things when you really need it . That being said "When will we ever see an EVO shop or close to evo near us ??? Im just lost in the EC :icon_crazy: Glad to see they went to that extreme for you, they deff get high marks if and when i move that way :wings:

Its hard enough finding a good shop around here that knows what the hell they are doing ,let alone give us great service like that :clap2: Like you said w/ all the Big jobs they do w/ all the real money makers Hemi's and such . Its nice to see customer service like that for the little things when you really need it . That being said "When will we ever see an EVO shop or close to evo near us ??? Im just lost in the EC :icon_crazy: Glad to see they went to that extreme for you, they deff get high marks if and when i move that way :wings:

Great to hear good feed back thanks
We work on Every ones rigs big jobs and small , We are a 4x4 shop if it has a TCase we are interested in modding it!!

FrankenJeeper

Now if only they would open an Offroad Evolution in Alabama!

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom