Fan runs constantly

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I don't know if this is normal but I don't recall ever noticing this before. My radiator fan blows pretty loudly shortly after I start the Jeep and doesn't shut off until I turn off the Jeep. It's pretty much at full speed the entire time. I didn't notice it until I added freon to my ac line. Any connection to this? I tried running the Jeep with the ac completely turned off and the fan isn't audible. Anyone experience this before? Am I crazy?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Maybe it's norm and I just never noticed. I live in MS and the Temps are in the 90s.

It has been mid 90s here in Texas and mine has been on whenever I run the A/C and when I am sitting in traffic. It also stays on for a few seconds after I turn my Jeep off. Pretty sure this is normal.

I don't know if this is normal but I don't recall ever noticing this before. My radiator fan blows pretty loudly shortly after I start the Jeep and doesn't shut off until I turn off the Jeep. It's pretty much at full speed the entire time. I didn't notice it until I added freon to my ac line. Any connection to this? I tried running the Jeep with the ac completely turned off and the fan isn't audible. Anyone experience this before? Am I crazy?

Whitarmy

I agree with Tastethebeast. I’m in San Antonio and my fan runs pretty much all summer on the Jeep. Almost at 90k and has not been an issue

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys. Glad it's just normal, I guess I just never noticed how loud it was before. Figured it was a silly question but I just had to ask.

Whitarmy

Yeah, mine sounds like a jet powering down when I pull in the garage. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom