Front sway bar link - Short vs Long

TrailHunter

Hooked
The Evo 3” Enforcer kit without the drag link flip uses the longer Rear links up front. Understandable.... But when you install their Drag link flip kit, which lifts the links higher.... do you go back to the stock shorties or still use the longer rears?

I used the shorties because the flip kit brackets with the shorties is the same length as No Flip kit with the longer links... make sense?

IMG_0678.JPG

IMG_0677.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
I'm not running an enforcer lift but I am running my rear links up front per the instructions. I too have the EVO flip kit installed and it's been fine for 7 years.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ajkaz

I had mine a degree below parallel with the ground, dropped off a huge ledge and at full droop flipped the front track bar. As I came down the ledge landing on the front end one link bent into a 110* elbow, the other broke in half and made its way through my sidewall... Definitely not worth the risk.

I had mine a degree below parallel with the ground, dropped off a huge ledge and at full droop flipped the front track bar. As I came down the ledge landing on the front end one link bent into a 110* elbow, the other broke in half and made its way through my sidewall... Definitely not worth the risk.

Dude can you describe flipping yogurt front track bar? What does that mean

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom