Or Fab Tire Carrier

JethroJK

Question.

The write ups for the Or Fab Rotopax tire carrier that I have read seem to be non-2012 model write ups. The question is how do you take out the gasket on the rear gate by the latch for the gate to install the two bolts that the carrier requires and do you have to remove all the plastic molding on the inside?

elitecontrol

I have been running mine for over 2 years going on 3. personally, i love it. I've had/used difference types on my other jeeps. only negative is that it it does stick out a bit. But i have a 2dr.

i run either 2 jerry cans, or 1 can/air tank.

install was easy just took a couple hours 268025_10150331932808828_1005098_n.jpg

JethroJK

I have been running mine for over 2 years going on 3. personally, i love it. I've had/used difference types on my other jeeps. only negative is that it it does stick out a bit. But i have a 2dr.

i run either 2 jerry cans, or 1 can/air tank.

install was easy just took a couple hours View attachment 20388

Looks nice. I bought the Rotopax version. Can't wait until I get it installed.

NAUJK

I have the Rotopax one installed and have had it for oh about 2 or so weeks and Love it! It is great, Yes it sticks out a little bit but the tire also sits higher up. So far I have had no complaints. I am sure it doesnt rattle or make noise cus when I shake it it just shakes the entire jeep, cant be sure tho cus my jeep rattles so much anyway I couldnt tell the difference :cheesy: . Here are some pictures of mine. I have more pictures and can take more if you would like. I am planning on running Evo DRING end caps and so on in the rear. But 1 thing at a time on my small Budget.

20130307_173306.jpg 20130307_173355.jpg DSC01367.jpg

JethroJK

I have the Rotopax one installed and have had it for oh about 2 or so weeks and Love it! It is great, Yes it sticks out a little bit but the tire also sits higher up. So far I have had no complaints. I am sure it doesnt rattle or make noise cus when I shake it it just shakes the entire jeep, cant be sure tho cus my jeep rattles so much anyway I couldnt tell the difference :cheesy: . Here are some pictures of mine. I have more pictures and can take more if you would like. I am planning on running Evo DRING end caps and so on in the rear. But 1 thing at a time on my small Budget.

View attachment 20533 View attachment 20534 View attachment 20535

I want the EVO end caps too. But the budget is an obstacle for all of us. Unless you stop eating and use that for Jeep money. Lol

Top Bottom