Ebay rear bumper/ tire carrier ???

Yes I know you get what you pay for but budget for my jeep is running really low I went all out on my front bumper and side armor and fenders buying smittybilt parts. Ive saved a little bit of cash now looking to buy my rear bumper and I just cant see spending 900 on the matching smittybilt so I found a bumper with tire carrier on Ebay for half the cost looking at $475 with shipping that looks exactly like the matching smittybilt that I want my only thing is it being from a company ive never heard of and all that good stuff is it worth saving the money I dont want to buy it and it fall apart a month later and we all know any aftermarket rear bumper for the jk is a huge step up from stock since the stock one is nothing but for looks and made completely of plastic. i have a copy of the listing and link below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-12-JEEP-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item20d028d2ae&vxp=mtr

The SPYDER Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper is specifically designed for all 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler JK/JK Unlimited models. Spyders bumpers are all built from a highly durable 3/16" wall steel plate material, with heavy duty 1/4" thick mounting brackets, which can withstand serious off-roading and 4WD abuse!

SPYDER'S Rear JK Bumper includes two (2) 4.75 Ton Silver D-rings that attach to the bumpers mounts which are precision welded from the inside & out for maximum strength & stability while towing or anchoring your Jeep. Your new SPYDER Bumper & Tire carrier is also protected using a durable 2 stage black crinkle powder coating, with a zinc finish so your bumper is sure to last for years to come.

Don't forget- SPYDERS bumper also includes a fully tow capable Class III, 2" receiver hitch which is more than able to tow the heaviest loads your Jeep can handle, and can secure all valuable hitch mounted accessories such as a Dirt bike, Cargo Basket and many other accessories.

anyone with any details on this product any problems anything that can help me with this let me know please I will be looking to buy for sure at the beginning of April I just wonder if its to good to be true?

thanks
Garrett :rock:

photo (2).jpg

Last edited:
Looks just like the e auto grills bumpers on ebay... Lil more pricy... But from what I hear they are GREAT!

im looking at the e-autogrills bumper on there to waiting on the price to drop back down but its a toss up between them two i cant tell from your profile pic but is that what your running?

Top Bottom