North Carolina to Moab EJS

Jason W.

My self and another club member from the Carolina Trail Blazers are going to be rolling out to for the Eeaster Jeep Safari next sunday, we are driving all the way out there wheeling for 4 days and driving back. We are going to be staying at the slickrock campground, going to area BFE on wensday with a n invite from BFG/rancho( pretty cool there). We have soghned up for top of the world on thurs and fins and things on friday. This is my first Moab trip and I am super excited. So who else might I see out there!!

WATCH OUT YALL, CAROLINA COUNTRY BOYS ARE COMING!!!!

I know we sighned up for fairly taimed trails but im sure well still be happy with it. Going over 4,000 miles in a 2013 Rubicon, 34,s Flat flares, full under armor!:thumb:

Jason W.

A couple questions if I can, I am going to the store to pick up water snacks and stuff on tuesday morn as well as go to the arena and check in. I have heard the moab diner is great for breakfast, what other eating places are very good, where is the best gas stations, where to get good souviniers.

Where is the wayalife crew gonna sqaut for the week.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
A couple questions if I can, I am going to the store to pick up water snacks and stuff on tuesday morn as well as go to the arena and check in. I have heard the moab diner is great for breakfast, what other eating places are very good, where is the best gas stations, where to get good souviniers.

Where is the wayalife crew gonna sqaut for the week.

We really like the Moab brewery! Good food,beer and fun! The whole downtown is filled with shops for souvenirs. City market is a good grocery store and Moab has plenty of gas stations. Check out Arches national park if you have time. It is on 5 miles from Moab.

Jason W.

Im sure it will be a totally differnet style of wheelin for me, I am used to rock mixed with red clay=slick. Want know what to do with myself having that much traction!

Any places or should I say buisness,s to stay away form?

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
You are not gonna believe how much traction you will get on slickrock!

We did not like the blu pig BBQ restaurant at all. No taste and poor service.

Top Bottom