1,5" wheel spacers

Hi

I just installed 1.5" wheel spacers because of rubbing against the swaybar. No more rubbing there so thats good but now there is some minor rubbing att full flex on the fender instead, haha. Guess that making a small "mouse hole" in the fender edge might do the trick. 1,25" spacer would proberly have been perfect but whow how much better looking it is now! The jeep actually start to look something like a jeep! even on tiny 275/70/18 cooper st maxx.

Forget to put on lock tight so will do that tomorow, cant understand why that should be done because for what I know nobody uses locktight on the lugnuts for the wheels but it sems to be the recomendation for the wheel spacers so will do it anyway.

Anyway, When I took it for a test drive the jeep feels much better on the highway, more stable. Is that something that most people feel with a little wider stance or is it just in my head?

RCVRY

Hi

I just installed 1.5" wheel spacers because of rubbing against the swaybar. No more rubbing there so thats good but now there is some minor rubbing att full flex on the fender instead, haha. Guess that making a small "mouse hole" in the fender edge might do the trick. 1,25" spacer would proberly have been perfect but whow how much better looking it is now! The jeep actually start to look something like a jeep! even on tiny 275/70/18 cooper st maxx.

Forget to put on lock tight so will do that tomorow, cant understand why that should be done because for what I know nobody uses locktight on the lugnuts for the wheels but it sems to be the recomendation for the wheel spacers so will do it anyway.

Anyway, When I took it for a test drive the jeep feels much better on the highway, more stable. Is that something that most people feel with a little wider stance or is it just in my head?

It’s in your head. Have fun![emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom