Since selling the JK ive been tinkering with the WJ!

MOTOWN

So since I sold my JK in preparation to buy a JL (which I still haven't) ive been giving the Dub J some love , hell probably too much! I got a Clayton long arm kit , 4" IRO lift coil springs , a 242HD transfer case swap with a Tom Woods SYE kit , and a Dana 60 Kingpin High pinion axle for the front and a Dana 60 full float for the rear , True trac diffs in both 8 lugs , and 4:88 gears currently on 33" Nittos but ill step up to some 35" Nittos with the new Axles.

Figured I would post something a little different.

fullsizeoutput_3c2_zpsdxfijtx0.jpeg

PDVHVUSRYmdvxU3Cb9mEw_zpsgqu4zbx5.jpg

fullsizeoutput_3c4_zpsjebzozcx.jpeg

Nv7FV8E4Q8Sjs9e3ImCNVQ_zpsoub9xcvm.jpg

Bed1zDLQS6WZeI3RNxNng_zpshsishtln.jpg

MGn4qttRTyrH04gk4c8Q_zpswd2yzzaw.jpg

spkYjgXSQiGCHzazDTKnYQ_zpsjltfyrgj.jpg

MOTOWN

Who builds up a WJ?

Lol. Seriously congrats. That's a great group of mods. Curious to know how they did that pitman arm.

I had them to ream it so I wouldn't have to bother since I got 1 ton steering with it.

longarmwj

Love me a WJ build. I have the ECGS 60 in mine as well. What all did you replace on your WJ? I might have a use for your old transfer case if you have it still

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MOTOWN

Love me a WJ build. I have the ECGS 60 in mine as well. What all did you replace on your WJ? I might have a use for your old transfer case if you have it still

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hell what haven't I replaced? LOL pretty much everything and yeah I still have the NV247 , as well as the Dana 44A rear and dirty 30 front axle both Varilocks , I put new rotors Akeb Power stop red calipers front and rear , I also have Core 4X4 tier 4 control arms on it (never drove on them) and IRO upper rear control arm (flex joints) IRO A arm spacer and a bunch of other parts ill be listing on Flea bay soon.

WJCO

Meme King
Hell what haven't I replaced? LOL pretty much everything and yeah I still have the NV247 , as well as the Dana 44A rear and dirty 30 front axle both Varilocks , I put new rotors Akeb Power stop red calipers front and rear , I also have Core 4X4 tier 4 control arms on it (never drove on them) and IRO upper rear control arm (flex joints) IRO A arm spacer and a bunch of other parts ill be listing on Flea bay soon.

When I put my ARB in my rear 44A, I sold my Varilok on ebay. I think I sold it for like 200 bucks. I just looked at what they were going for on there, and they weren't cheap. Some one will want it.

Just looked, they're going from 200-500 bucks.

Last edited:

MOTOWN

When I put my ARB in my rear 44A, I sold my Varilok on ebay. I think I sold it for like 200 bucks. I just looked at what they were going for on there, and they weren't cheap. Some one will want it.

Just looked, they're going from 200-500 bucks.

I would have never thought they brought that kind of coin , you Sir are a genius , ill definitely list it once I pull it, Thanks!:thumb:

Top Bottom