Does the ProCal module need to be put in the OBD port more than once?

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I had the JKU regard after a lift in April 2018. I just wanted to know if the Pro Cal needs to be put in the OBD any more times other than the initial regear. The only work that was done after the regear was warranty work for a replacement oil filter housing/cooler in December 2018. Jeeps seems sluggish not as peppy. Tire pressure is fine, diff fluid is fine.

BaddestCross

I had the JKU regard after a lift in April 2018. I just wanted to know if the Pro Cal needs to be put in the OBD any more times other than the initial regear. The only work that was done after the regear was warranty work for a replacement oil filter housing/cooler in December 2018. Jeeps seems sluggish not as peppy. Tire pressure is fine, diff fluid is fine.
If you took it to the dealer I'd probably reflash just in case they decided to hook up to your computer. The few times I've taken mine too a dealer, I be sure to tell them not to fuck with the computer and tape a note across the plug-in.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah they may have done something. I had my heated mirror recall taken care of and they also replaced my clockspring under warranty. When I started it up I noticed I had the damn low tire pressure light on. They did something so I had to 0 it out again. Come to think of it I have not checked the speedo that could be off too...haha. Oh well I'll have to mess with it when I put my new tires on anyway.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
If the reset the Computer, I think the Jeep would have gone into limp mode if the Gear ratio was changed to something different than what you have in it because you have an automatic. You can try to run it again, but I doubt that’s what’s causing your sluggish feeling.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
If the reset the Computer, I think the Jeep would have gone into limp mode if the Gear ratio was changed to something different than what you have in it because you have an automatic. You can try to run it again, but I doubt that’s what’s causing your sluggish feeling.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I agree with this...if they reset your computer, you should have gone into limp mode ...

Always stress to the service dept not to flash your pcm whenever you bring it into the dealer

Top Bottom