Rancho Control Arms D2 Bushings

Jsouder53

Hooked
Does anyone have experience with these control arms? I’m looking to slowly swap out my control arms eventually. EVO would of course be my number 1 choice but I’m just looking at a second option. They look to be pretty good, definitely better than my rough country control arms [emoji23]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
They look pretty stout from what I’ve seen with them. If it’s for short arms they would be a good choice. They are way smaller than a Johnny joint though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

Definitely a good deal! How do you like them so far?

i really like them a lot. i am interested to see how long the dual durometer bushings hold up. seems like Synergy has had good luck with them. but, i figure i'll likely wind up on a long arm (or eek in a JL) before these wear out.

rmilobrown

I'm running the Rancho control arms with no complaint so far. Front lowers have been on for a year and a half, bushings are holding up well.

HAPPYTRAILS

Jsouder53

Hooked
i really like them a lot. i am interested to see how long the dual durometer bushings hold up. seems like Synergy has had good luck with them. but, i figure i'll likely wind up on a long arm (or eek in a JL) before these wear out.

I'm running the Rancho control arms with no complaint so far. Front lowers have been on for a year and a half, bushings are holding up well.

HAPPYTRAILS

Thank you! I appreciate the input, as of now it will be pushed back till I swap them out. I have too many hobbies and not enough money [emoji23] just bought some new ski gear and put the finishing touches on my chicken coop.

rmilobrown

Lol, You need to get your priorities in check!
Thank you! I appreciate the input, as of now it will be pushed back till I swap them out. I have too many hobbies and not enough money [emoji23] just bought some new ski gear and put the finishing touches on my chicken coop.

HAPPYTRAILS

Top Bottom