PSC and Trackbar help

atrollip

Hi all.

I have an EVO Enforcer Stage 2 with EVO draglink flip with a Synergy Trackbar bracket (I have a RHD jk - EVO Enforcer kit for RHD drive came with frame drop down bracket - hence the change to a Synergy bracket). I have a PSC cylinder assist kit. My challenge is that I would appreciate any advice on is; the trackbar (stock) is closing on to the top of the PSC cylinder hoses loosening the nuts (gradually during normal driving and nearly after each obstacle on offroad driving).

Has anyone had any similar issues and how could I address this challenge, should I be looking for an alternative trackbar (that has less of a bow in it), ect...?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like you may need longer hoses, route them a little differently or maybe even zip tie them to the track bar.

atrollip

Thanks for the responses so far. Let me take some photos tomorrow. The trackbar is physically closing on the nut where hose connects to PSC, loosening it. If the nuts weren't in the way trackbar would close on cylinder itself.

Sent from my SM-N950F using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Loosen the Jamb nuts at the cylinder and knuckle and rotate it back 15-20 degrees towards the engine. Then tighten everything back down. That should give you clearance for the TB. Good luck!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

atrollip

Hi thanks for the response. Is the solution that simple.... [emoji16][emoji28]
I thought maybe rotating it back would cause issues [emoji23]
I think trackbar will still close on cylinder but at least no more leaking hoses [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950F using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
For mine it was but our set ups are a bit different.

IMG_0010.jpg

It gets close to the cylinder, but never touches. It does miss the hoses with that little bit of rotation.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom