Rancho Gladiator

WJCO

Meme King
Rancho just sent me this. The mountains are definitely its native environment. Rubicon trim with 3 inch lift and 38 inch tires. Love the mountains in the sticker. So jealous.

20190907_104858.jpg

IMG_20190907_162912_147.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! So cool to see... well, except for maybe those china tires. :icon_crazy:

Thanks for posting these up :thumb:

jdofmemi

Ain't gonna lie, I've been going back and forth regarding 35s or 37s on our Sport but we really have zero need for 37s (it would just be for looks for us). But larger tires on these JTs look so sweet!!!

You could always have two sets, 35" Duratracs for winter, and 37" Cooper STT's for summer wheeling.

WJCO

Meme King
I bet by SEMA, there will be a host of companies making them.

I'm excited for sema this year. As much as I'm bitter about not having my JT already, it's given me time to research and reflect on what's out there. Even though we're keeping it simple, we want to build it a little and there is a lot there and I'm sure a lot to come.

Brute

Hooked
I'm excited for sema this year. As much as I'm bitter about not having my JT already, it's given me time to research and reflect on what's out there. Even though we're keeping it simple, we want to build it a little and there is a lot there and I'm sure a lot to come.

That’s the truth...I’m also waiting for the aftermarket to catch on fire like it did for the JK...and it will.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL - I can almost guarantee you that 5 years from now, everything will change and whatever was cool now will literally be yesterday's news. At least, that's how it's always been.

WJCO

Meme King
That’s the truth...I’m also waiting for the aftermarket to catch on fire like it did for the JK...and it will.

Yep. Although the JL is new, IMO, it doesn't have the new cool factor that the JK did. It's prettier and curvier but it seems like aftermarket is doing the same exact stuff to it that they did with the JK.

Now the JT, new movie. Can't wait.

LOL - I can almost guarantee you that 5 years from now, everything will change and whatever was cool now will literally be yesterday's news. At least, that's how it's always been.

Totally agreed. We're pretty happy with the Jeeps we already have and honestly we have some 'cool factor' build ideas for the JT but it's based on practical purposes and what we want this Jeep to be for us. But I'm still excited to see this new model evolve in the aftermarket sector. New chapter.

Top Bottom