Go Pro Wi Fi pac

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Did anyone see this yet? Looks like it'll be a fun and useful camera for wheeling..

http://gopro.com/hd-hero-accessories/wi-fi-bacpac-remote-combo/

Wi-Fi-enable your HD HERO2 or original HD HERO camera with the Wi-Fi BacPac™ and Wi-Fi Remote.

The Wi-Fi BacPac attaches to your HD HERO2 camera to enable long range video remote control via the Wi-Fi Remote or a smartphone, tablet, or computer running a free GoPro App. Waterproof and durable, the Wi-Fi Remote enables complete control of up to 50 HD HERO2 cameras at a time.

When paired with the Wi-Fi BacPac, the HD HERO2 also supports live video streaming and remote control via smart-devices, computers and the Web wherever Wi-Fi or a mobile hotspot is present. Record one video stream to your HD HERO2′s SD card while sending a second video stream via Wi-Fi to your smart-device, computer or the Web.

The original HD HERO is also compatible with the Wi-Fi BacPac and Wi-Fi Remote with support for remote control functions only. Video streaming is not available on the original HD HERO camera.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, we heard about it coming out but, I didn't know it was already out. This would be way cool to have as it's really a pain to turn the thing on and remember to turn it off when done.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
For sure, I'm not sure i understand the live streaming while a wifi is available. Kinda seems pointless:thinking:

unless we make our iphones a hot spot.

2012jkfng702

That's awesome, but just when you thought you had all the accessories for the Go Pro.... They are almost as bad as my Jeep ;)

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I was waiting to buy a Hero because I didn't like the fact you had to get out and turn it on or off. With the wifi and the Hero 2, I think it's time to go pick one up.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Just picked up a Hero 2 last week. These things are sweet! Saw the wifi attachment as well as the LCD back and all the other accessories...

Help
Empty
youR
pOckets
2 times as fast

Top Bottom