Vehicle monitor

Jimmypaget

Ok so what’s everyone using for a vehicle monitor system? (Oil temps and such) not really wanting to dump $500 for a trail dash, I know there’s Bluetooth stuff out there but which ones work with iOS?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Location? Aren’t they locked for vins though?

I'm in SoCal. It does vin lock to one vehicle once programmed. To unlock from vehicle you just set back to stock and it will lock to the next vin it sees. Read up on the trail cal it does a lot of cool things.

If its for your 13 i don't know if it will work. Mine is for 15 -17 but superchips said will work on 18 jk. Maybe someone else can add some more info.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Ok so what’s everyone using for a vehicle monitor system? (Oil temps and such) not really wanting to dump $500 for a trail dash, I know there’s Bluetooth stuff out there but which ones work with iOS?

You could take a look at JScan App for iOS. You will need a WIFI OBD Adapter and an app license which should be less than $50. The app has a trail view that shows data and has some limited adjustment. Download the app for free and browse using the demo data to see if it’s right for you.

Top Bottom