Upgrade or just get the rest?

hotdogging

I have on my jeep Teraflex front lower and rear upper adjustable control arms. Is it worth getting the front upper and rear lower arms given Teraflex's quality control issues as seen with their track bar, long arm, and rear tire carrier? So far I haven't had any issues with the arms and grease regularly.

Or should I seek a different manufacture such as Currie with their tried and true Johnny Joints and replace all the arms?

Cheers:beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Depending on how much lift you have, there really wouldn't be a need to get more arms. I would just stick with what you got until they needed to be replaced. If you're having a hard time dialing in your ride, then maybe. Currie use Johnny Joints and their arms are really nice.

hotdogging

Sitting at 3" now, Jeep is dialed in with what I got. But having only half the arms, I feel like I started an unfinished project. lol

Thanks Eddie:thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sitting at 3" now, Jeep is dialed in with what I got. But having only half the arms, I feel like I started an unfinished project. lol

Thanks Eddie:thumb:

Nah, what you've got going is a good set up. Installing the rest may give you slightly less bind when flexing but, being that you're still running clevite bushings at the frame mounts, not enough to be worth the extra arms.

Top Bottom