wheel spacers

billybob990

I ordered wheel spacers from rough country i ordered 4 of them and they charged me for all 4 then i only get 2 and and they changed the bill so i ended up only paying for the 2, but my question is do you all run with all four or just two on the front because if ya think about the 2 in the back are useless, or do you recommend using 4?

aldaman

I ordered wheel spacers from rough country i ordered 4 of them and they charged me for all 4 then i only get 2 and and they changed the bill so i ended up only paying for the 2, but my question is do you all run with all four or just two on the front because if ya think about the 2 in the back are useless, or do you recommend using 4?

I run all 4 just to have that symmetrical look. The back is not actually useless, but in most times needed especially when running stock rims on a lifted jeep. The reason being is that most of the time people run aftermarket sway bar links. Majority of the time the sway bar links come into contact with the stocks rims, hence the reason to run the spacers...

billybob990

I run all 4 just to have that symmetrical look. The back is not actually useless, but in most times needed especially when running stock rims on a lifted jeep. The reason being is that most of the time people run aftermarket sway bar links. Majority of the time the sway bar links come into contact with the stocks rims, hence the reason to run the spacers...

i didnt know that, i was looking into new sway bar links and disconnects, i want the back ones but im in a tight spot right now and im in the middle of a move, but i have 17" rims with 4.5" of back spacing

StrizzyChris

If you're asking if its safe to run just two, then yes. Some older trucks had different front and rear axle length to help with turning radius

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

aldaman

i didnt know that, i was looking into new sway bar links and disconnects, i want the back ones but im in a tight spot right now and im in the middle of a move, but i have 17" rims with 4.5" of back spacing

Based on your rim specs, you have adequate backspacing to clear aftermarket swaybar links. People who run stock rims with the 6.25" back spacing run wheel spacers to avoid rubbing/contacting the swaybars. In your case, I guess running wheel spacers with those rims are not really needed unless you just want your rims to come out farther...

billybob990

I have to run them to clear my tires, they are hitting the lower control arms when I turn

Sent from my ADR6350 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom