Lift kit!!!!!!

Buddy22

Right now I have a 4in skyjacker short arm suspension lift. I couldn't wait to put a lift on my jk so went with a quick and less expensive lift big mistake. :thumb:I want to go with a 6in long arm suspension. Any ideas? I was looking into a trail master suspension if anybody has some suggestions or referrals I would appreciate it.:thinking:

Last edited:

peanut

trail master suspension has new stealth long arm lift "Phoenix 4 Wheelers" have the 4.5 lift on their JK's , I have Teraflex 4" long arm on my 2dr they will tell you all about that lift if you ask them :brows:

Last edited:

firecrew1

dont know how free your scedule is but trailmaster is a part of preformance auto group which is also OR Fab. they are located up here about 15minutes from me in chino valley az right before you get to the safeway on 89:wings:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Right now I have a 4in skyjacker short arm suspension lift. I couldn't wait to put a lift on my jk so went with a quick and less expensive lift big mistake. :thumb:I want to go with a 6in long arm suspension. Any ideas? I was looking into a trail master suspension if anybody has some suggestions or referrals I would appreciate it.:thinking:

6" is a lot of lift, What size tires do you want to run?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have a 2008 jk unlimited

what ChrisB said, 6" is A LOT of lift and way overkill unless you're planning on running 40" tires. heck, i run 40's and only have my coil overs set to 5.5" of lift. as mentioned, what size tires are you planning to run - that really is where you should start.

Buddy22

I am planning to run 37around so maybe I should just stay with a 4good in but a long arm instead
what ChrisB said, 6" is A LOT of lift and way overkill unless you're planning on running 40" tires. heck, i run 40's and only have my coil overs set to 5.5" of lift. as mentioned, what size tires are you planning to run - that really is where you should start.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am planning to run 37around so maybe I should just stay with a 4good in but a long arm instead

yeah, that's what i would do. keeping your jeep lower is good for playing on the rocks and long arms will give you a great ride.

Buddy22

Now do u have a certain lift. I have the skyjacker and I like it but want to know is there a better lift with more flex then skyjacker long arm
yeah, that's what i would do. keeping your jeep lower is good for playing on the rocks and long arms will give you a great ride.

Buddy22

Thanks do u have a lift in mind thanks for your help I appreciate it

Buddy22

Thanks again I been looking all over just want to pick the right lift.
trail master suspension has new stealth long arm lift "Phoenix 4 Wheelers" have the 4.5 lift on their JK's , I have Teraflex 4" long arm on my 2dr they will tell you all about that lift if you ask them :brows:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now do u have a certain lift. I have the skyjacker and I like it but want to know is there a better lift with more flex then skyjacker long arm

Personally, I prefer the EVO MFG double D kit but, the full traction kit is real nice too. I've run both before and now run the EVO lever.

nuke

I have the new Stealth Trail Master long arm on my 2012 and love it:blush::brows:. The ride is great on road and off road:clap2:. It does want you want it to do.:beer:

RDE2ROK

Tm lift

Hey Buddy, I have the TM 4.5" Lift on a 07 2dr. I'm running 37" tires. The lift is awesome! Its a 3 link in the rear and a 2 in the front. The kit comes complete with drive lines, Fox adjustable shocks, and all the hardware. It handles great on the road as well as off road. I went from a Tera 3" short arm to this. What a HUGE difference. If you are interested and want to check one out, get with me. I know those guys up there and I'm sure they will take care of you. They are good folks.:thumb:

Top Bottom