Axial Headlight Question

tonywjk

Greetings all. . . .

I need to replace my headlights and saw a reasonably priced set on-line, Axial LED Headlights. My question is does anyone have them, are they any good?? Worth buying or not?

Appreciate any feedback, thanks

desertrunner

Greetings all. . . .

I need to replace my headlights and saw a reasonably priced set on-line, Axial LED Headlights. My question is does anyone have them, are they any good?? Worth buying or not?

Appreciate any feedback, thanks
I watched a ton of review videos on YouTube from headlight revolution. Not sure if the axials were on there but they reviewed a ton on 7" round leds and just how good some of the knockoffs are and how terrible some of them are some being even worse than stock and some that are bright as shit but have a useless beam pattern. Their videos are worth a watch

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

For something as important as headlights I wouldn’t run anything that’s a knockoff. Look I to TruckLite or JWSpeaker. They’re about the best out there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

For something as important as headlights I wouldn’t run anything that’s a knockoff. Look I to TruckLite or JWSpeaker. They’re about the best out there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I would agree, I replaced mine because the stock ones felt unsafe driving at night in MT with all the wild life. Some of the knockoffs are ok but most were worse than stock.

I ended up with the KC gravity Pros on mine and I actually had the JW speakers before that and returned them because I didn't like the beam pattern over the KCs. But they aren't cheap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom