Thank you

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I just want to say thank you to Eddie and all you Wayalifers out there. i have only been on the forum for a week now and i cant tell you how inspiring all of you are. back in the summer of 11 when i first got my jeep i never thought i would have been so addicted to it like i am today.

I drove my JK sport 2 door stock for about a year before i did tires, wheels, and skyjackers BB lift and i loved every min of it. Then when i did all of that i was that much more excited to get in my jeep every day. After going to Rausch Creek for the first time i caught the off roading bug. I started watching every project JK video i could find and other people build they would post. Finally that leads me to Wayalife.

After joining this forum last week i can say that i am 100% officially a jeep guy. i still have over a year on my lease till i can buy it out fully and make it the monster i want it to be and its killing me. From Eddies Knowledge and wheeling experience all the way down to the noob like me just starting off i cant express how thank full i am to be apart of a group like this. (sorry for the sappy shit) today i learned more about builds, products and experiences just reading around and reading everyones builds like Notajerryskid. i am looking forward from learning more from all of you and hopefully i can share more with all of you like you have with me.:tearsdrip:

ok enough of the sappy shit! time to drink up boys!!:beer::drinks::drunkbuds: and thanks again!:rock:

Tackerdown

Banned
I'll drink one with ya. and I was just in Oxford this week end. Isn't that pretty close to you.
Oh utube rausch and you can check out all the different trails.:rock:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Been up to Rausch a few times now. Don't think I will ever hit all of the greens they have lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Prime8

Well welcome. I think we all feel the way you do. We are all thankful to Eddie and Cindy for such a great outlet for jeep passion and spreading knowledge and experience.

Top Bottom