Front Driveshaft

jeeeep

Hooked
Time to replace the stock diveshaft 4wheel keeps pushing me towards their Rubicon Express over the JE Reel - anyone using Rubicon express and does it use the original pinion flange?

Thanks...

DanMojo82

I know a few guys with Adams drive shafts and they love em. No problems what so ever and they wheel pretty hard and on a regular basis. That's what I'm going with in a few weeks when I buy new front and rear drive shafts. They are also more affordable than J.E. Reel and Coast.

Prime8

I know a few guys with Adams drive shafts and they love em. No problems what so ever and they wheel pretty hard and on a regular basis. That's what I'm going with in a few weeks when I buy new front and rear drive shafts. They are also more affordable than J.E. Reel and Coast.

Adams are cheaper for 1310, but the same price as JE Reel for the 1350, so you should go with the longer reputation for quality, Reel. I have a Reel 1350 front shaft.

jeeeep

Hooked

oh hell!! i wish put this post in sooner..i was passing thru Henderson NV a couple of days ago

Brian.243

Check out tatton driveshafts just put one in the front of mine and so far so good. Way cheaper than the others.

jk12blk

Make sense 4WP would promote rubicon express since they own rubicon express. I purchased the Adams as well given all the positive feedback. Adams told me over the phone he would put his shafts up against anyone else. Good enough for me and the price is right! Rear shaft fit like a glove, but the front was a bit too short. Adams sent me a new front shaft in two days which fit perfectly and I used their return label ship back the old shaft. Excellent customer service.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
JE Reel! They use made in the USA Neapco U Joints. Great customer service and great parts. Jim Reel is a really great guy.

i got 4wp to give me a deal on the rubicon express including the abuse proof warranty so i went with that one, they warranty everything including the u joints and i wheel it pretty hard and have had no issues what so ever, would i recommend it?:thinking: but if you can get a good price with the warranty like i did then it cant hurt, i would always have a stock drive shaft on long trails anyways incase i break, i can use the stock one to get me out of the trail if needed until 4wp can replace the RE if it breaks

oh and i have a 3.5" lift

Top Bottom