Tipm

swhitesc33

Hey y’all....I have a 2008 Jk that has a mind of its own. I get the locks operating themselves, wipers going nuts and lights flashing. It has been an intermittent event that was nothing more than annoying. However....it recently started doing this again...and went dead while driving. I’m pretty sure it is the TIPM...when it acts up I hit it and it stops. My question is.....is the TIPM more than likely bad...or is something loose considering it stops when I hit it?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I just went through this, let me check and see if it is ok to post where I got it fixed. That were super nice to deal with, have a warranty, and you can either get yours repaired or buy one and they will buy your old one back

Welcome to Wayalife too

JKbrick

I used the company MAKs tipm repair, you can google them. Like I said I’m happy so far with my dealings with them. Call them and talk to them first then they will recommend if they think it is your tipm or not
Mine was $225 plus the cost of shipping it was total I had in it

Slimebones

I used the company MAKs tipm repair, you can google them. Like I said I’m happy so far with my dealings with them. Call them and talk to them first then they will recommend if they think it is your tipm or not
Mine was $225 plus the cost of shipping it was total I had in it

I have had reason to research this recently, and this seems like a good approach. Seems like a lot of very good reviews on this company.

Top Bottom