Off road trailer build

LiveOn

Hello all,

We are off building another project!!! Father/Son project with a Safari inspired Off Road Trailer equipped with 35" tires, roof top tent, bike racks, and kayak racks. Please follow our thread as we build on the weekends.

Starting with a 1987 Zeman trailer.

Attachments

• image-758548409.jpg
    image-758548409.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 1,109
  • image-4200322780.jpg
    image-4200322780.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 1,101
Last edited:

MrJ3sser

Reminds me of this:

Should be a fun build. I always liked to do stuff like that with my dad. Now, we are drinking buddies! :beer: :thumb:

BlackKnight

Subbed.. I'm thinking of doing the same thing once I get the JKU. I miss going out in to the woods and camping. I was a Boyscout/Order of the Arrow and haven't been out camping since 18years old :(

Used to camp severa times in all four seasons and did the Survival style camping once a year (picked a different season every year for the survival).

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Hello all,

We are off building another project!!! Father/Son project with a Safari inspired Off Road Trailer equipped with 35" tires, roof top tent, bike racks, and kayak racks. Please follow our thread as we build on the weekends.

Awesome, can't wait to see the post and updates.:clap2: I saw the trail 4 sale... Good buy!!!:thumb:

b-white

Subscribed. I am slowly working on a similar build with a smaller trailer. Can't wait to see how you transform that thing.

LiveOn

Subbed.. I'm thinking of doing the same thing once I get the JKU. I miss going out in to the woods and camping. I was a Boyscout/Order of the Arrow and haven't been out camping since 18years old :(

Used to camp severa times in all four seasons and did the Survival style camping once a year (picked a different season every year for the survival).

First: you need a JKU, and if u are signing up for that, might as well upgrade to the rubicon.

Second: out of the city and out camping much better than a roof over my head

LiveOn

Great seeing everyone subscribing!!! The trailer build will start tomorrow ;)

If anyone has any inputs, please let us know!!

Top Bottom