SoCal Suds N Grub @ Lampost Pizza : Sunday, March 24 - 5:30 PM

JAGS

Hooked
SNG.jpg

Since things got a little busy for WOL this month, several of us started talking about an impromptu SnG so we can socialize, have some food and some brews with friends and fellow jeepers. We've finalized a few more details and would like to invite all of you to join us! :thumb::beer:

So here is the official...unofficial SnG notice:

WAYALIFE SUDS-N-GRUB

Sunday, March 24
5:30 pm

Lampost Pizza/Main Street Brewery
300 North Main Street
Corona, California 92880

About the venue: Main Street Brewery and Lamppost Pizza have brought the astounding tastes of Europe and England, and mixed it with an all-time favorite American past time, Pizza! Lamppost Pizza has been in Corona, California for over a decade -- located one block north of the 91 freeway on the west side of Main Street. Brian McCormick purchased the franchise 11 years ago and opened the attached Main Street Brewery with Bob Kluver in January of 1997. The brewery is fully stocked with at least eight hand-crafted "custom" brews served up chilled on tap at all times. These exciting brews vary from the lightest of tastes to those of the the most robust English creations.

Attending:
paychex.308
JAGS
Skid_Kid
chris riverside
AW2Phillips
JZ2DRJK
zombjep
Nathan_Fox
10frank9
Strainger
fishoutofwater
LiveOn

Maybe:
IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
jesse0920
TLAW719
Rivertoys
Sola_Christos
awwdude
StrizzyChris

Last edited:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Throw me down on the Maybe list. JEEP might be in service and the 2.5 hour drive each way when I gotta be up at 4:30 Monday is scary haha but, definite maybe!

JAGS

Hooked
Throw me down on the Maybe list. JEEP might be in service and the 2.5 hour drive each way when I gotta be up at 4:30 Monday is scary haha but, definite maybe!

LOL. Got you down as a maybe.

And what happened to the rest of you from the other thread. Can't go wrong with pizza and beer. :yup:

jesse3638

Hooked
Put me down as a maybe please. I'm going to meet up with bran996 at the oak hills brewery Saturday afternoon/evening so I'm not sure the boss (wife) will let me go out two days in a row...haha. Can you post up the Oak Hills Brewery as an alternate location on Saturday. They are having the Hillbilly Taco truck there arriving around 1pm. Sorry not trying to hi-jack your thread or steal your thunder....;)

Last edited:

big rick

I think it's time for me to make an appearance...sign me up. It's about an hour and a half from here...very doable.

Rick

Rivertoys

I would like to attend this....

MAYBE I'll make a half day of it, and come over Saddleback from OC, via Silverado Canyon......

Does anyone know if the Bedford Ridge gate is open for 4S03? I'm pretty sure the Silverado gate has been open. Someone told me the gate on the Corona side is usually closed, but I've never gone all the way over to check for myself. I guess I could call a Ranger Station.....
icon_crazy.gif

JAGS

Hooked

MAYBE I'll make a half day of it, and come over Saddleback from OC, via Silverado Canyon......

Does anyone know if the Bedford Ridge gate is open for 4S03? I'm pretty sure the Silverado gate has been open. Someone told me the gate on the Corona side is usually closed, but I've never gone all the way over to check for myself. I guess I could call a Ranger Station.....
icon_crazy.gif

Not sure about the gate.... but I know there will be pizza and beer available when you get here! :yup: See you Sunday!:thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Just bumping this up for all to see. Pizza and brewery.....a great combo. Come join us! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for putting this together JAGS! I so wish we could join you but unfortunately, we'll be up in Moab. I have gone ahead and made this an "official" event and hope you all have a great time :yup:

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
SoCal Suds N Grub: Sunday, March 24

icon_crazy.gif

You can always check online for the closures.
http://www.fs.usda.gov/detailfull/cleveland/alerts-notices/?cid=stelprdb5340229&width=full

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks for putting this together JAGS! I so wish we could join you but unfortunately, we'll be up in Moab. I have gone ahead and made this an "official" event and hope you all have a great time :yup:

No problem. Thanks for the "official" nod. We'll throw back a couple for you. Enjoy Moab and much rather wish I was there than here. But there will be many years in the future for me to join you. :yup:

If it's cool with you JAGS, I will get these guys added to the list :thumb:

How dare you hi-jack my thread. :cheesy::cheesy: All is good WOL. :thumb:

Skid_Kid

Eddie don't see that is unfortunate at all. But if you want to go to the Suds and Grub, the wife and I will take Rubicat out there for you, and you and Cindy can have Betty and the kids! I know it is hard to pass this up! Hahaha

JAGS, we are coming on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom