Fullerton/Temecula

JandSJK

The Wife and I are going to be down in the area the march 31-6. I was hoping there would be some people avalible to go on a run somewhere down there. I know it being just after EJS its a long shot just hate missing the chance to make a run while we are down there.

If nobody is avalible could you suggest some trails in the area. I have the northern cali trail book but not the one for the south.

Last edited:
ya if your up to it after your drive, we will be "overlanding" in the joshua tree area. depending on when u leave the Or. though, you may be sleepie...

andrew -

JandSJK

Oh ya it'll be one stretch. Just won't make that run in time because we aren't leaving until 730ish tomorrow evening

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

jelliott076

The Wife and I are going to be down in the area the march 31-6. I was hoping there would be some people avalible to go on a run somewhere down there. I know it being just after EJS its a long shot just hate missing the chance to make a run while we are down there.

If nobody is avalible could you suggest some trails in the area. I have the northern cali trail book but not the one for the south.

If you're coming all the way down to Temecula, you may as well punch east on the RTE-74 and head down into the Anza Borrego Desert (Coyote Canyon and Split Mountain Trail for example but there are tons of others). It's probably and hour east and would be worth every second. Unless someone knows better trails in Temecula, the one OHV Miramontes and I found on the Ortega highway was closed and didn't look to impressive anyway.

JandSJK

we generally go out to anza berrago when we are down. but usually go with mostly stock toyota 4-runners so we were limited to the places we could go. was hoping we could get so more capable rigs to go out and sight see and wheel. We did fish creek to diablo then back down to these cool ass mud caves

jelliott076

we generally go out to anza berrago when we are down. but usually go with mostly stock toyota 4-runners so we were limited to the places we could go. was hoping we could get so more capable rigs to go out and sight see and wheel. We did fish creek to diablo then back down to these cool ass mud caves

I'm screwed for time the week that you guys are down, otherwise I'd love to roll out with you. I'm in San Jose for Easter and then working all week without any days off until the 11th. Next time!

JandSJK

Ya not sure how many days we are gonna be in Temecula. Kinda depends on a run. The rest of the time we will be in Fullerton. Not sure what Wheeling there is in that area may end up going from there.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Yeah the mud caves are cool for sure! There is always Hungry Valley OHV you could hit up on your way down to this area. I have heard good and bad things about it though.

JandSJK

Made it to Temecula. Long drive. Glad to be out the Jeep

JandSJK

No hopefully I can get back into it for so wheeling

JandSJK

Headed out to Anza Borrego tomorrow morning. Should be fun

Top Bottom