Smaller than a Renegade?

Napalm

Hmm. Interesting! I wonder how this will sell. I know the market is big on SUVs right now but I’m not sure how many of those people want to buy a really tiny SUV.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Hmm. Interesting! I wonder how this will sell. I know the market is big on SUVs right now but I’m not sure how many of those people want to buy a really tiny SUV.

I'd find it hard to believe they'd try to sell that small of an SUV in the US - I bet it will be overseas only. Unless it's gonna be electric as the article states it could be - then possibly I could see that.
Still, vehicles that small don't sell well here.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I'd find it hard to believe they'd try to sell that small of an SUV in the US - I bet it will be overseas only. Unless it's gonna be electric as the article states it could be - then possibly I could see that.

I agree on the electric, I’m hearing a lot of rumblings from FCA that there is a big push towards electric on all their line ups including Jeep. That little SUV would fit that direction

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

I agree on the electric, I’m hearing a lot of rumblings from FCA that there is a big push towards electric on all their line ups including Jeep. That little SUV would fit that direction

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

We better start stocking up on AA batteries

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
The French at Stellantis are going to fuck up massively again! After Renault's two massive errors (Dauphine and AMC -Jeep -Alliance and Encore) and Peugeot's cars, gearboxes etc here we go again...Unless they let Jeep engineers do it all and not meddle with euro standards and parts (because of the dealership know-how) Stellantis is stearing right into a wall.....(in the US at least)

frenchjk

Caught the Bug

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
It's worse than that, because of eco-taxes in Europe (mainly France, Germany, UK, Sacndinavian countries)the price of a wrangler has shot up 15%. Already expensive here: a loaded Rubi comes at ~60000€ here (FR) you ad on 20000€ eco taxes (non negociable) for a private owner: alot of dineros for a Wrangler!!!

Primo82

Caught the Bug

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I actually interviewed a guy that is an engineer in their transmission division a few days ago. He's looking to get out of automotive because:
1) chip shortages are going to be causing a lot of furloughs over the next year.
2) the electrification of cars (and push at FCA to do so).

He interviewed really well, hoping to steal him.

Top Bottom