Hey NJ

Dannyboy76

I live in NJ, I am looking for a good shop in North Jersey that will install my lift and do other work. I know of a good shop down in Tom Rivers but that is a little far for me. Please let me know.

Dannyboy76

Jersey Devil-I am not looking to get anything done until the end of May. I am looking at 2.5”

Jkmadness-The shop I found which looks great is in Tom River and its called Globex Performance.

I live about an hour or more away from it in Essex County. So if it’s the only good place, then I am willing to get it done there. I was just hoping that someone would know of a place that might be more in my area.

jkmadness

Jersey Devil-I am not looking to get anything done until the end of May. I am looking at 2.5”

Jkmadness-The shop I found which looks great is in Tom River and its called Globex Performance.

I live about an hour or more away from it in Essex County. So if it’s the only good place, then I am willing to get it done there. I was just hoping that someone would know of a place that might be more in my area.

Globex did my work, Mike and the guys were great, you will not regret it

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I live in NJ, I am looking for a good shop in North Jersey that will install my lift and do other work. I know of a good shop down in Tom Rivers but that is a little far for me. Please let me know.

No such thing as too far when it comes to quality work. Globex is a great shop. I drive up to 12 hours for a quality mechanic to do things I can't do myself. My sports car mechanic lives in Hampton Bays NY, a solid 4 hour drive from my home in NJ. BTW, I also live in Essex county (Millburn to be exact.)

Dannyboy76

I think I am going to stick with my original plan and get my work done with Globex. I just wanted to know if there was any shop closer to where I live. Hey NFRs2000NYC I live in Bloomfield. Your not too far from me.

Top Bottom