Are Jeep's He's or She's????

Rivertoys

I am curious, I know boats are she's, but what about Jeeps?
Clearly some of you have given boy names, just trying to see if there is a consensus on this....

LGPow2006

Well since we all refer to it as going topless when we take to roof off... and topless bars almost always feature women.... and most all of us have an aversion to man boobs.. i vote that they are girls.

Rivertoys

Well since we all refer to it as going topless when we take to roof off... and topless bars almost always feature women.... and most all of us have an aversion to man boobs.. i vote that they are girls.

WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!!!!
clap2.gif

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I hope a girl

I hug my jeep every day and say your so "Lucky"! so that's the name of my jeep!:yup: I am thinking its a girl because it hasn't peed on my leg yet! :grayno::idontknow:

Dick Knife

My 'Dozer Girl' is getting plastic surgery almost daily thanks to my friends who LOVE to watch me go at 'er with my sawzall and grinder! 1363820314359.jpg

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Mine is named "Lee-Roy" for a beloved Boxer named Sarah "Lee-Roy" that we had to put down a few years back. She was the greatest dog my family has ever had and ever since then I've been naming my vehicles after her though my JK is technically 'Lee-Roy2.0' since my '12 Patriot was 'Lee-Roy' lol so my Jeep is a girl...a very sexy pale one lmao

Last edited:

JethroJK

Mine is Jethro and my wife's is Georgia so I would say it is personal preference. My girls name all my vehicles so they picked his name and my wife loves UGA Dawgs, so she named hers Georgia.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
My Ruby-Connie is a girl. She speaks to us when giving us directions so we knew she is a female.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You got to check under the hood to know for sure. ;):cheesy:

I just checked underneath mine and confirmed its a Man baby! I know it's a personal preference. I'm going to mod the heck out of mine and I think it looks very masculine.

Top Bottom