Teraflex track bar drop or Evo drag link flip

Showroom

I starting to buy parts to lift my 2012 jku. Im not going to buy an "off the shelf" kit but rather buy the parts from several companies. Im doing this to get certain parts from everyone that I feel may be better then others. Just going to do a 3.5 and run 35's.

I want to get some input on a front track bar drop like the one from teraflex or the Evo drag link flip which raises the track bar at the axle. it looks like both will get the geometry correct but is there a benefit to dropping from the frame or raising front the axle. Looks like the evo has the added benefit of raising the steering stabilizer also a drag link flip and the teraflex drop has an adds a frame brace. Im not sure that a frame brace is necessary but maybe its needed because of the drop bracket.

Any input is appreciated

Tcdawg

I like the drag link flip if you are going with 3.5 or more of lift. It will raise your roll center and help eliminate bump steer. I went with the RK drag link and flip but I'm sure EVO is just as good.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would highly recommend the flip kit over the TeraFlex drop bracket kit. The later separates the track bar from the drag link and enough so that you will experience some bump steer. The flip kit keeps the two together and corrects the geometry at the same time just like factory and will improve your handling.

ttfhell

I've had both. The TF came with my original Teraflex lift and I swapped the Evo flip kit when my coilovers were done. Big difference. No bump steer and it feels "tighter".

JethroJK

Would the drag link flip kit correct axle centering and also geometry at the same time vice getting an adjustable track bar to center axle? Basically keeping factory track bar and adding this to a 2.5 inch lift.

Top Bottom