Red light

wvjeepin

Ok
So I tried the spare key, still will not turn over, everything lights up normal except that red light in the picture. It even does that beeping sound as if my lights are on or my key is in the ignition, but neither are on/in. So maybe the computer?

Reset your computer by disconnecting your battery for 15 minutes.

that doesn't always work...just fyi, i needed to reset my comp so i did the 15 min battery disconnect and when i reconnected the battery nothing was different and even my clock and radio stations were still correct, so i disconnected again except left it overnight to see if there was some memory holding power and once again after 12 hours disconnected my radio stations and clock were still saved... unless i missed something, that should not have happened, btw i fully disconnected the battery, even tried the touching of cables(not connected to battery) trick and still nothing. i hope it works for you i just wanted to put my :twocents: from my own experience.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
that doesn't always work...just fyi, i needed to reset my comp so i did the 15 min battery disconnect and when i reconnected the battery nothing was different and even my clock and radio stations were still correct, so i disconnected again except left it overnight to see if there was some memory holding power and once again after 12 hours disconnected my radio stations and clock were still saved... unless i missed something, that should not have happened, btw i fully disconnected the battery, even tried the touching of cables(not connected to battery) trick and still nothing. i hope it works for you i just wanted to put my :twocents: from my own experience.

It resets the codes not your whole computer. So your radio stations should have stayed there.

wvjeepin

ok, so it worked! the jeep started right up after I disconnected the battery for 15 mins.:rock::drinks: thanks for everyone's input

Top Bottom