**ALL NEW** LOD Offroad Armor Lite Rocksliders - Coming Soon!!!

Jeep Gladiator Armor Lite Rocksliders, Coming Soon!!!!!

Innovative One Piece Extruded Aluminum body construction for MAXIMUM strength!
Configurable and modular design allows the addition of individual drop steps or larger one piece drop steps for easy entry and exit from your Jeep.
Drop steps are easily removable within seconds without the use of any tools, so when you get to your destination, you can remove the drop steps and hit the trail and use your sliders for their intended purpose of protecting your Jeep!
Optional high strength steel bolt on skid plate allows you to protect the aluminum sliders from rock rash while allowing the sliders to easily slide over obstacles!
Easy install!! 3 piece High Strength Steel Frame mounted Design requires NO Drilling to install!

Gladiator Armor Lite Rocksliders-
https://lodoffroad.com/products/jeep/2019-jeep-jt-gladiator-truck/jeep-gladiator-armor-lite-rocksliders-coming-soon/jeep-gladiator-armor-lite-rocksliders-coming-soon.html

Jeep JL Armor Lite Rocksliders-
https://lodoffroad.com/products/jeep/2018-jeep-jl-products/jeep-jl-wrangler-armor-lite-rocksliders-coming-soon/jeep-jl-wrangler-armor-lite-rocksliders-coming-soon.html

Jeep JK Armor Lite Rocksliders-
https://lodoffroad.com/products/jeep/2007-2017-jeep-jk-products/jeep-jk-wrangler-armor-lite-rocksliders-coming-soon/jeep-jk-wrangler-armor-lite-rocksliders-coming-soon.html

2020_ArmorLite_RockSlider_ReleaseAd_1920x800small.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
That is a cool design. Can't wait to see these available. I've been hoping you guys would have something soon.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
LōD Offroad;1190054 said:
Jeep Gladiator Armor Lite Rocksliders, Coming Soon!!!!!

Innovative One Piece Extruded Aluminum body construction for MAXIMUM strength!
Configurable and modular design allows the addition of individual drop steps or larger one piece drop steps for easy entry and exit from your Jeep.
Drop steps are easily removable within seconds without the use of any tools, so when you get to your destination, you can remove the drop steps and hit the trail and use your sliders for their intended purpose of protecting your Jeep!
Optional high strength steel bolt on skid plate allows you to protect the aluminum sliders from rock rash while allowing the sliders to easily slide over obstacles!
Easy install!! 3 piece High Strength Steel Frame mounted Design requires NO Drilling to install!

Gladiator Armor Lite Rocksliders-
https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee...iator-armor-lite-rocksliders-coming-soon.html

Jeep JL Armor Lite Rocksliders-
https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee...ngler-armor-lite-rocksliders-coming-soon.html

Jeep JK Armor Lite Rocksliders-
https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee...ngler-armor-lite-rocksliders-coming-soon.html

View attachment 340485

Do you guys have any plans of making the more traditional Signature Series sliders available for the JT? I loved the Signature Series sliders that I had on my JK Unlimited. I'm personally not a big fan of how aluminum sliders and skid plates hold up to abuse on the rocks.

Sithwindu

This is exciting!! It’s surprising that no one has come out with a rock slider with removable drop down steps. So glad you guys are doing it!! Can’t wait to see the finished product!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sithwindu

Do you guys have any plans of making the more traditional Signature Series sliders available for the JT? I loved the Signature Series sliders that I had on my JK Unlimited. I'm personally not a big fan of how aluminum sliders and skid plates hold up to abuse on the rocks.

Looking at the website I believe they offer a additional steel skid plate that attaches to the aluminum slider for added protection

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

We are kind of on the fence about releasing the Signature Series for the Gladiator, if we do it wont be until later in the year. The Armor Lite sliders are designed to easily bolt on a steel skid plate to protect the aluminum. The aluminum is strong, but doesn't slide easily. The steel skid plate will slide and also be easy to touch up or replace if needed.

WJCO

Meme King
LōD Offroad;1190726 said:
We are kind of on the fence about releasing the Signature Series for the Gladiator, if we do it wont be until later in the year.

I sure hope you do. I would love a set of those.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
LōD Offroad;1190726 said:
We are kind of on the fence about releasing the Signature Series for the Gladiator, if we do it wont be until later in the year. The Armor Lite sliders are designed to easily bolt on a steel skid plate to protect the aluminum. The aluminum is strong, but doesn't slide easily. The steel skid plate will slide and also be easy to touch up or replace if needed.

Understandable. I'm personally not a fan of buying sliders that require an additional skid plate. A big reason I would never buy and of the power folding side steps: you have to spend a few hundred on a steel slider to protect the steps. I prefer the plain look of the Signature Series sliders. To be honest the only two sliders I want for my JT are unavailable. The Signature Series style sliders from you (which I had on my JK) and the Evo Mfg weld on steel sliders that they also made for the JK. Neither have been made available yet for the JL or JT, and I doubt I would replace my oem Rubicon sliders with anything else besides one of those two options. I'm just not a fan of anything else out there.

I have to give props on these aluminum Armor Lite steps though. I haven't seen a price on them yet, but if they are reasonable priced they would be a great option over the power folding steps like the ones from Rock Slide Engineering, that cost a whopping $2200. If you need a step these would be great for every day use and still have the option of easily removing the steps for offroad use.

Last edited:
Top Bottom