Hello From Texas!

Sean L

Hey there gang! New to the forums and to Wayalife. I am also a new Jeep owner, having bought my first one in November.

My Jeep is a 2013 JK in commando green. I haven't had it off road yet, because there isn't a ton of places in the Dallas area. But, I have plans on going soon.

I love the Wayalife videos, which is where I found the website.

I look forward to speaking with you all!

Sean

zip04

Where in the Dallas area? I went to high school in Richardson. Love the commando green, even more than my rescue green. Welcome to the forum!

Sean L

Where in the Dallas area? I went to high school in Richardson. Love the commando green, even more than my rescue green. Welcome to the forum!

I am north of Flower Mound. I had to get my dealer to go to Arkansas to find the commando green, but it was worth it!

woggie

Welcome to the addiction! I am in the N Dallas area, we have a few places to wheel within a couple of hours that are pretty good. We also have some good local jeep clubs to meet fellow jeepers.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sean L

Welcome to the addiction! I am in the N Dallas area, we have a few places to wheel within a couple of hours that are pretty good. We also have some good local jeep clubs to meet fellow jeepers.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya, I have heard Bridgeport is ok, but mostly that you need to know someone with some land to have a good time. I don't even really care to serious rock crawl, but just some good trail rides would be nice.

Top Bottom