Hello from Auburn, WA.

93ZJ/90XJ

Well, I got my first Jeep, a '90 Cherokee Lorado XJ, about 6 years ago. Had some fun on local trails with the folks at NAXJA. Learned a lot with my stock ride and did well on the trails. Picked up a '93 Grand Cherokee Limited ZJ about 3 years ago and sadly nearly forgot about the XJ. Well a couple weeks ago I got the old girl running again and have ordered a lift kit for it. If I lift it I will drive it, Lol. Bought the Rubicon 3.5" Super Flex short arm kit with full leafs (not add-a-leafs) and twin tube shocks from 4WD.com. I can upgrade to long arm when I have the money later. The order should be here tomorrow. I'll put 31's on it. The ZJ will remain my daily driver and the XJ will be for fun and more fun.

I'm a truck driver, Ham radio guy, backpacker, photographer and many other er's, Lol. Seems as though there is never enough time in the week to do the things I love to do so I think I will just have to MAKE time and learn to have some fun a couple times a month.

I don't see much on here from people in WA or the NW. After I get the lift on I will be open to just about anything that involves my Jeep so keep me in mind when you plan an outing.

This has been my virtual wave! :standing wave:

jhires

Well, I got my first Jeep, a '90 Cherokee Lorado XJ, about 6 years ago. Had some fun on local trails with the folks at NAXJA. Learned a lot with my stock ride and did well on the trails. Picked up a '93 Grand Cherokee Limited ZJ about 3 years ago and sadly nearly forgot about the XJ. Well a couple weeks ago I got the old girl running again and have ordered a lift kit for it. If I lift it I will drive it, Lol. Bought the Rubicon 3.5" Super Flex short arm kit with full leafs (not add-a-leafs) and twin tube shocks from 4WD.com. I can upgrade to long arm when I have the money later. The order should be here tomorrow. I'll put 31's on it. The ZJ will remain my daily driver and the XJ will be for fun and more fun.

I'm a truck driver, Ham radio guy, backpacker, photographer and many other er's, Lol. Seems as though there is never enough time in the week to do the things I love to do so I think I will just have to MAKE time and learn to have some fun a couple times a month.

I don't see much on here from people in WA or the NW. After I get the lift on I will be open to just about anything that involves my Jeep so keep me in mind when you plan an outing.

This has been my virtual wave! :standing wave:

Hello Neighbor!
Look for a Gecko Green 4dr Rubicon running around, it's probably me or my wife.
Welcome!

93ZJ/90XJ

Thanks everyone!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to a lot of fun when I get the lift on. Then the list will quickly grow, you know, bumpers, wench, armor etc. Hope to be wheeling soon and hope to meet you all face to face.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

Beautiful country you live in up there. I love the PNW!

Top Bottom