Need 35s and stuff for a 4" lift for my JKU

Andrea

I was given shocks and adjustable track bars for a 4" lift

I need everything else. I dont really want to buy a whole lift kit if all I really need is springs and sway bar links? right?

I am also looking for a set of 35x12.50s (on wheels or not)

please let me know if you can help.

Thanks, Andrea

mrmet1983

For a budget build yes all you wud need are springs that are correct size for your shocks sway bar links possibly brake line extensions and maybe some new bump stops . Don't think u wud need a new pitman arm but you might need rims with 3.5" of back spacing or more to clear 35s from ur stock control arms.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I was given shocks and adjustable track bars for a 4" lift

I need everything else. I dont really want to buy a whole lift kit if all I really need is springs and sway bar links? right?

I am also looking for a set of 35x12.50s (on wheels or not)

please let me know if you can help.

Thanks, Andrea

You should think about getting adjustable lower control arms to adjust your caster. As mentioned, longer brake lines and extended bump stops. You can run stock wheels with 35's as long as you runs spacers. Otherwise you'd want to run aftermarket wheels.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think I know where you got your lift from but do you mean control arms instead of track bars? Is it a teraflex or full traction lift?

You would do yourself some favors by just buying a EVO enforcer kit. By the time you get everything else it will almost be the same. You might not have the ride you are looking for also. Just my .02

Andrea

Thanks for all the great information! sounds like I sould just buy a kit to do it right.

any other ideas on how it can be done affordable? my budget was 500 but I may go to 1000 if it is going to keep ride quality and highway drivability.
I really just need to be able to clear larger obsticals on the harder trails and still drive it to work every day.

And stil looking for tires and wheels too of course!

-Andrea

Andrea

I think I know where you got your lift from but do you mean control arms instead of track bars? Is it a teraflex or full traction lift?

All I got was shocks and adjustable 2 adjustable track bars. PvaginaJEEP ( :cheesy: ) told me the shocks were good for a 3-4" lift so thought I would build around that...
hoping to save some money.
If not, I will be selling the shocks and track bars to put that money towards a kit

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You can get the lift coils new for about $190 in either 3" or 4" but then you would still need lower control arms. Another few hundred or so just for the front.

Or you could just buy a kit minus shocks and save money there. :thumb:

Top Bottom