Lift kits

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
More than likely no. They usually provide different stuff, but we are also not sure what kit your talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

A.J.

Hey there, I was just browsing trough different lift kits for my Gladiator (6.5 inch lift) and saw Stage 1 lift kits to stage 4 lift kits. Whats the difference?

Sent from my SM-N960F using WAYALIFE mobile app

How about you pick 1 thread and post ALL of your questions there instead of 4 or more individual topics. And answer my question on the other one where I asked if you are real or BS troll. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Overland_project

Woah chill dude. I am new here. I dont know how things work...
I responded that I dont even know what a BS is. And yeah, I'm as real as you.
How about you pick 1 thread and post ALL of your questions there instead of 4 or more individual topics. And answer my question on the other one where I asked if you are real or BS troll. Thanks!

A.J.

Woah chill dude. I am new here. I dont know how things work...
I responded that I dont even know what a BS is. And yeah, I'm as real as you.

BS is Bull Shit. Just wondering if your full of it or not. Time will tell so I will “chill dude” for now and see where this goes. Switzerland? I have a good friend from there. What part?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

A.J.

Swiss German is what he is. Speaks French also. I have never heard him use the word “lame” or the phrase “chill dude” however. Maybe times have changed though. He is a bit older than I am.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Your boy just went full retard.

sunnysideup

Maybe he is looking at a quadratech catalog? Don't they call their lifts/rigs- "stage 1 - 4?" If he really is from another language and really new to Jeeps... this might be an attempt to communicate? I don't know... just trying to give him some excuse... lol! I don't know if there are lift kits labeled "Stage 1-4" maybe? Hopefully he can look at them enough to figure out what the name of the lift is...

Top Bottom