Please put some input in!!

no1important

so i have had 35s on for about a year now and haven't have any noticeable issues. i have been chasing the dreaded death wobble all through my suspension. i want to get C gussets, sleeves, and lower control arms. i was thinking about adding that to prevent issues with bending or breaking. but turns out it doesn't take much to bend the axle C's and wanted to know if i could get C gussets put on to prevent any further issues and then put on sleeves for just good measure and since im in there any way and then get the lower control arms to help with the caster and fix the geometry and then hopefully get my steering feeling solid again i would really appreciate the help i didnt know that the axle C's could be bent by just 35s

no1important

i have heard that theory before where people haven't done anything at all but i would like to make sure that nothing happens i will by the gussets and have my buddy weld them on. and make sure i can get the castor fixed and fix the steering

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
C gussets for sure. Depending on what size lift you're running, lower adjustable control arms could help with wander or flighty steering.

Top Bottom