Lift opinion

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Less wheel travel than Evo bolt on coilovers, not to mention dual rate coils and adjustable ride height... for around the same price? Nope not in my opinion

JAGS

Hooked
Misrepresentation by title. I don't think it's a game changer by any means. For that money, you can get many other great lifts.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Personally if I had the cash for it, I'd go EVO bolt-on coilovers any day. I've driven PiginaJeep's rig rolling 37's with c/o and stock gears. It rode like a Cadillac and got me al excited at the same time. 👍

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Personally if I had the cash for it, I'd go EVO bolt-on coilovers any day. I've driven PiginaJeep's rig rolling 37's with c/o and stock gears. It rode like a Cadillac and got me al excited at the same time. 

What lift are you planning for your new rig?

Jdscott343

I've looked at the Evo and Teraflex and that all seem like great products I talked with a few people that really like the Metal Cloak and then I looked at the price. Thanks for the opinions. I still have about a year to look around because of warranty it will allow for a lift but has to be installed by a licensed professional.

jeeeep

Hooked
take a look at Clayton Off Road, depending on what you choose, for the $3900 you can add driveshafts.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
anyone used Rubicon Express lift before?

edit - Rubicon Express 2.5" Standard Coil Suspension System With Mono Tube Shocks

Top Bottom