TPMS on the 2012

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Any have an experience with these?

I switched the rims and tires out over a week ago. (I did not switch the valve steams over) The light just now came on today. I do not care about the light. However I just find it odd it took this long to come on:thinking:

nacho

I used the procal and set them to 0. n Until then the light seemed to have a mind of its own

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
what they said, a procal will take care of this and fortunately, they have one out for the 2012.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm trying to hold out for the Superchips.:idontknow:

unfortunately, it's gonna be a while before they come out with one. totally sucks too.
you could always do what mel does and just black out the light with electrical tape :cheesy:

zeddjb

I had this issue with mine also and so I went to the dealer told them to disable my TPMS sensor. Since then, haven't had any issues.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
unfortunately, it's gonna be a while before they come out with one. totally sucks too.
you could always do what mel does and just black out the light with electrical tape :cheesy:

i'm a duct tape kinda guy, its like chrome!

I know its going to be awhile for Superchips, but It'll be worth the wait. :yup:

Robar

The Enforcer
I'm waiting on Superchips too. I set my '07 back to stock before trading it. I can't afford larger tires or wheels right now, so I'm not in a big hurry for Superchips, but I wish they would cracking on the crack.

nacho

I do not have sensors in my beadlocks and with the procal setting the monitor to 0 I have not had the light come back on since. Plus I set the tire size and gear ratio. Would like the superchips but going to be awhile to crack the bosch motronic ecus

Top Bottom