Family Run Sat March 30th

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Who's up for an easy and scenic run on Saturday March 30th. Wife's hosting a lady only Soirée and I thought it would be fun to head out with my boys and my Wayalifers.

Okay sounds like Destination: Berdoo Canyon

Meeting location: IHOP in Banning at 0800 hours plan to head out to the trail at 0900:

IHOP 730 W Ramsey Street Banning 92220

Exit 8th Street off I-10.

We will be stopping to air down and gather any additional supplies at about 1000 hours at:

Chevron - North side of 10fwy
45760 Dillon Rd, Coachella, CA 92236

Make sure you are prepared to eat on the trail. Bring lunch, snacks, drinks, plenty of water and TP and a shovel as we will stop for breaks as necessary.

No minimum requirements. Shoot I don't even have my CB installed yet. Just be prepared to have a good time.

Going:

10frank9 (3)
Skid_Kid (1)
JAGS (1)
MNTN JK (2)
TheLloyd
Cali Cosmos (1)
Paychex.308 (3)
Rubicrawl (2)
NDN_Green (1)
Miramontes

Maybe:

SolaChristos
OverlanderJK
JZ2DRJK
TTFHell

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Who's up for an easy and scenic run on Saturday March 30th. Wife's hosting a lady only Soirée and I thought it would be fun to head out with my boys and my Wayalifers. Destination is open. Was thinking Berdoo Canyon, Mohave or Calico.

Ideas? I hear Berdoo is nice, easy and scenic.

I told you come out to El Centro.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
JAGS I'm calling you out. Up for a run I know you did Berdoo Canyon two weeks ago perhaps you could lead?

JAGS

Hooked
JAGS I'm calling you out. Up for a run I know you did Berdoo Canyon two weeks ago perhaps you could lead?

I'm in....I think. Just need to check with the better half. I think the kids may be doing a sleepover at grandmas, but I'm all about hitting a trail.

Berdoo is super easy and great for those wanting to bring kids or others still getting used to wheeling. A few bumps to tease those wanting more.

Skid_Kid

I might be down. What's in el centro?

Not a friggin thing! Well except the water slide on base. But if I ever have to spend three weeks out there while the Blue Angles are there and listen to them all friggin day and then watch them make fools of themselves at pigs in space night, I am not going to be happy! Oh wait wrong forum! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Meeting location: IHOP in Banning at 0800 hours plan to head out to the trail at 0900.

Pease post up if you're going don't want to leave without anyone.

MNTN JK

0900 on a Sat! Ok well i'll b there but that means I will have to stop boozing fri nt by 0300 which sucks lol.......Sign me up please c ya sat......

rubicrawl

Who's up for an easy and scenic run on Saturday March 30th. Wife's hosting a lady only Soirée and I thought it would be fun to head out with my boys and my Wayalifers.

Meeting location: IHOP in Banning at 0800 hours plan to head out to the trail at 0900.

Make sure you are prepared to eat on the trail. Bring lunch, snacks, drinks, plenty of water and TP and a shovel as we will stop for breaks as necessary.

No minimum requirements. Shoot I don't even have my CB installed yet. Just be prepared to have a good time.

Going:

10frank9
Skid_Kid
JAGS
MNTN JK

Put me down as maybe

TheLloyd

Shucks! I want to go... Saturday, Murrieta is having an Easter Eggstaveganza and I have been over-ruled on what I want:(

JAGS

Hooked
For those that attended tonight's suds and grub, this is the run mentioned for next weekend.

Nice easy run, with a few scenic stops along the way. Great for stock rubis or those wanting an easy day on the trails with good friends. Family friendly as mentioned.

Come on out if you can make it. Beats sitting on the couch with your nice jeep in the driveway. Details on first pg. sign up and come hang out for the day.

Top Bottom