4x4 shop In Colorado

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Trying to find a shop but they all seem to want to push AEV products on me. I would like to get a lift that will be upgradable to coil overs later. looking at the metal cloak short arm but no one here will install it. Does anyone know of a place?

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Trying to find a shop but they all seem to want to push AEV products on me. I would like to get a lift that will be upgradable to coil overs later. looking at the metal cloak short arm but no one here will install it. Does anyone know of a place?

Have you thought about EVO? I'm planning to get the Enforcer lift which I should be able to upgrade later to coil overs. I know they don't have a shop in Colorado but you can order everything online. Are you going to have the shop put it on for you or doing it yourself?

Berzerker

Have you thought about EVO? I'm planning to get the Enforcer lift which I should be able to upgrade later to coil overs. I know they don't have a shop in Colorado but you can order everything online. Are you going to have the shop put it on for you or doing it yourself?

I will have the shop put it on, just moved here and dont have tools or know anyone who can.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I will have the shop put it on, just moved here and dont have tools or know anyone who can.

There are quite a few guys here on WAYALIFE that live in Colorado so I wouldn't be surprised if they might chime in. You may be closer to guys with tools and know how then you realize. :yup:

GCM 2

thanks, ill check them out!

DaveRoberts (his forum name here) has a really sweet, very built up 2012 Gecko green 4 door that has a great mix of EVO mfg and Poison Spyder kit and I think it may have been built by "Trail Jeeps" in Boulder, CO. I know that this shop is a 2013 JK Experience sponsor :rock:

daveroberts

Hey guys, Trail Jeeps in Boulder did build my Jeep complete. They are the only EVO authorized dealer in Colorado and have done a ton of EVO jeeps over the last year. Just last week they did two DTD Jeeps they have done Enforcer kits and a truck load of bolt on coil overs. The cool part is they have everything in stock from new Dynatracs to everything EVO and Poison Spyder offer!

Berzerker

Hey guys, Trail Jeeps in Boulder did build my Jeep complete. They are the only EVO authorized dealer in Colorado and have done a ton of EVO jeeps over the last year. Just last week they did two DTD Jeeps they have done Enforcer kits and a truck load of bolt on coil overs. The cool part is they have everything in stock from new Dynatracs to everything EVO and Poison Spyder offer!

Hey, Thanks Dave!

Top Bottom