Come on Spring!!!!!

MTNBKR

I suspect you'll get it in GA before we do here in OH. 10" snow due tonight. I know what you mean though. Bring on Doorless Days...

Last edited:

Napalm90

its been in the high 40's where I live and Ive been like this all weekend! Love them heated seats and jet heaters!!!! 902076_10200740380094063_2065043346_o.jpg doors and stuff back on now because its suppose to snow tomorrow....:9lame:

Last edited:

Sporadic

I suspect you'll get it in GA before we do here in OH. 10" snow due tonight. I know what you mean though. Bring on Doorless Days...

You're right, I'm sure spring will hit here long before OH. I shouldn't complain too much seeing that most of the country is seeing their worst winter in years. Hopefully you've been able to take advantage by taking your rig out to play in the snow (grins).

MNMudder

Hit 50 for a minute or two.....but with temps finally hitting the mid 40's I just couldn't take it any longer. It was a bit chilly, but SO worth it!
WP_20130330_001.jpg

JKLIFE

I'm with you guys! It's been cool here in VA. Tomorrow is suppose to hit the high 60's and I think the doors and top are coming off!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Been flirting with the 90's for a week. In a month it will be blistering hot. Time to head to where everyone's wanting warm weather right now.:yup:

Holeshot

Banned
well, looking at your pics and reading how's your spring, makes me think mine is much worst :grayno:

Today, we got 18 F, felt like 3, still snows. Sure we had a week or two of nice weather, snow has melted enough to clear the driveway, but it's back again.

Last year, snow was all gone at the begening to mid-march, we're far from that this year. Praying mother nature :bowdown:

Tabers

Here in TN lookin' like 71-76 for the next five days! Topless weather has arrived! Great timing too, just in time for my 3 day weekend!

cottrellsahara

Spring is here!!!! swapped my tops and dropped it down! weather here in Connecticut shoudl be in the 60s this week looking forward to it.

Holeshot

Banned
Hope you mean spring like this

SpringPhoto.jpg

Because here, there is no spring this year I guess :thinking:
Took this one 15 mins ago.
headshot-suicide.gif

2013-04-07 08.40.48.jpg

Top Bottom