Something funny

Serg5000

At work today we seen something really funny. I have seen Bear, deer, bobcats and even a mountain lion. But turkeys.

Attachments

• image-889559271.jpg
    image-889559271.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 221

JandSJK

turkeys

Here in the pacific northwest years ago the dfw planted wild turkeys. there are so many of the damn things now they have become a pest problem for people living in the outskirts of most towns. kinda funny seeing them in the desert setting

Oreo_penguin536

Reminds me of the time my grandpa and I went hunting ages ago for some reason.

I ended up choosing a deer tag over an elk tag and he was going to put in for antelope and cow tag but last minute decided to opt out. 1st day of the hunt we saw a 6 point bull following a massive 10 point, surrounded by around 25 or so cow.... guess what we saw the second day....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Reminds me of the time my grandpa and I went hunting ages ago for some reason.

I ended up choosing a deer tag over an elk tag and he was going to put in for antelope and cow tag but last minute decided to opt out. 1st day of the hunt we saw a 6 point bull following a massive 10 point, surrounded by around 25 or so cow.... guess what we saw the second day....

A bear? [emoji23]

Gbint

Yep. Driving through the back roads of Washington state can be interesting with all the wild turkeys. I’ve seen as much as about 50 crossing roads. It’s a funny sight.

Top Bottom