Death wobble

Insanerubicon

Guys I had just installed my cb radio in my 09 jk and every time I key up my windshield wipers swipes one time. I connected the hot wire directly to the battery with an inline fuze and the antinna is installed on the passenger side above the hood by the windshield. What do you guys think could be causing this?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What does that have to do with death wobble?:thinking:

Did you tape into the fuse box somewhere or any other wire?

Insanerubicon

Cb radio

What does that have to do with death wobble?:thinking:

Did you tape into the fuse box somewhere or any other wire?

NO I WIRED DIRECTLY INTO THE BATTERY POST AND THE FUNNY THING IS I TRYED TO TROUBLE SHOOT THE PROBLEM BY CUTTING THE WIRE GOING TO MY BATTERY AND INSTALLED A CIG LIGHTER PLUG ON THE CB WIRES AND PLUGGED IT INTO THE 12V POWER SUPPLY AND THE WINDSHILD WIPPERS DID THE SAME THING...:icon_crazy:
AND I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THE DEATHWOBBLE ON A DIFF PAGE HAHA SORRY IM A NEWBIE

bl17z90

Sounds like the whipers circuit shorted out to the key. Its been awile since I worked with ignition systems but I am pretty sure that when you turn the key it draws from the battery and then the alternator kicks in so that would explain why they only go once when you turn the key on.

But then again I could be totally wrong in this, like I said it has been atleast 6 years since I have messed with ignitions.

Top Bottom