Washing plasti-dip wheels?

NAUJK

Pressure washer will be fine, just dont scrub to hard with a sponge or cloth or anything.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Mine held up fine as well. I liked the look of the all black stockers so I peeled of the dip and painted the wheels with Duplicolor Semi Gloss.

Paratroopers stay up longer!

BentMountainJK

Question I was discussin this with my dad, I'm planning a two inch budget boost soon and I'm gonna get more off toady tires better mileage with a wider 32 or a same width 33?

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I dont think width is going to matter in the sense of mileage. If you get a wider tire you are most likely going to need wheel spacers though. I went to a 35 and still rub a tiny bit with 1.5" spacers. A 33" tire wont hurt your gas mileage too bad and you may not even need to lift the Jeep. Some people cut their fenders and run 35's. Most people dont like them, but if youre looking at a tire thats not going to break your budget check out Treadwright. I am runnin their 315/70R17 Guard Dogs. When the time comes for new tires I may change to another brand, but I doubt it. These tires are awesome!! There are tons of tire threads. Try a search on here and see what you find, you should get some good results.

Paratroopers stay up longer!

BentMountainJK

Hmm that's an interesting idea that might be my next project, if I didn't like it and peeled it off would it damage the paint underneath?

Top Bottom