Friday 3/29 San Diego to El Centro

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I know not a ton of people have the same days off as I do but I am headed to El Centro on Friday for something and am going to do some exploring on the way.

If anyone is interested post up. We will meet at the Lake Murray cafe in La Mesa at 9:00AM an head out after that.

Lake Murray Cafe
5465 lake Murray blvd
La Mesa, CA 91942

The trails are not going to be super tough a stock rig should be do fine. I have no set schedule besides the fact that I would like to be where I have to be (Holtville) by around 7PM. I will not be coming back Friday night so we will be parting ways.

Destination is unknown as I am still figuring out where I want to go. If your up for it and have the day off let me know!

will we be alive? but seriously, would like to do this but i think i am running beerdoo on saturday and that would be a lot of gas...

andrew -

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
On the trail or in El Centro? I will probably be off the road by noon or so and back on the road by late afternoon if I am by myself. I will be leaving El Centro late Friday night or early Saturday morning.

jelliott076

Anybody interested in some Overlanding?:rock:

Man, I'm always down for the Overlanding...I'm just too damn busy to make it out there! We'll get a trip together soon enough.

I'm definitely down for runs like this but i have my brothers wedding on sat. But next time you do something like this I'm in for sure ill take a Friday off of work no doubt.

It'll be good to get out there with you. When the schedule calms down we still need to look into Pancake or Corral Canyon as well.

Top Bottom