2007-2011 JK 1350 front driveshaft $150.00

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
The good...

JE Reel 1350 front driveshaft, replacement yokes included.

The bad,

this shaft is bent, works fine if you have lockout hubs. It will need retubed, I would guess the U-joints will need replaced at the same time. 40,000 plus miles on it.

$150.00

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
that's a pretty good deal! maybe cost about $200 to get re-tubed - still puts you quite a bit ahead on a 1350 shaft.

Serg5000

wayoflife said:
that's a pretty good deal! maybe cost about $200 to get re-tubed - still puts you quite a bit ahead on a 1350 shaft.

Do you know for a fact that they can re-tube it. If you are I will buy it. I work just down the road from Bakersfield and could maybe just meet up with the seller.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Do you know for a fact that they can re-tube it. If you are I will buy it. I work just down the road from Bakersfield and could maybe just meet up with the seller.

yes, they will retube it. I looked into this before, then bought a 2012. Decided to go with 1310's instead of 1350's.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I called JE Reel and they will retube, balance, and repaint for $200. Still puts you at less than a new 1310! I'd pick it up but I'm waiting for the new Evo coilover system and what it's final cost is.

Serg5000

I'll take it. During the week is better for me. If you would rather ship it I can PM you my address. I'll need a PayPal account also

Top Bottom