Any other jeep dippers?

BentMountainJK

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364257199.538926.jpg extended my dip tower today and thought to see how many wayalife people dip, respond with favorite dip, mines Copenhagen Natural

10frank9

Web Wheeler
No me gusta. Used to do Red Man + Big League Chew. Now I just enjoy some fine cigars and pipe tobacco.

Rascal3

Chewed Copenhagen from 84 until 11, switched to Berry Skoal now and hoping to quit in the upcoming months.:D

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Can a day of Cope snuff for 20+ years. Been chewing a non-tobacco substitute (Smokey Mountain) for about 4 years. I hate it but it gets me by.

If you haven't started chewing...don't. It's a bitch to quit.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Man, I did it for over ten years and quit cold turkey. Started overseas with Skoal then moved to Copenhagen. When I started I could get a can for $.37.

JAGS

Hooked
Used to dip and smoke back in the day. Senior year high school and early years of college, then pretty much quit except for some random hair to by a can during every few years. I was skoal guy back then (cherry skoal if available). But honestly kind of a nasty habit. Gave a good buzz when you wait several many years between cans. :crazyeyes: If I were going to smoke, would be a cigar. Not an aficionado though.

StrizzyChris

Had no clue what this thread was until I opened it up lol.

My first and only time dipping was in 10th grade in high school, and boy do I remember it vividly! Have never smoked or dipped in my life prior to this. My buddy told me to take a huge dip of Copenhagen Fine Cut, but be sure to spit often. Well I did, and I did...and then it rocked my world! Puked my brains out, got the spins and cold sweats. Man that sure made a memorable deterrent to ever do it again! :icon_crazy:

fugg it

Copenhagen snuff for a long time cause its what real men chew lol. now I'm hooked on the Copenhagen wintergreen cause its cheap and seems to feel like its got more nicotine unfortunately.

wanting to quit again real soon. in the past I used these cofee "tampon" packets called "grinds" you order off their website. they have caffeine in them too. worked really good at keeping off the shit.

Top Bottom