A Montana Wave...

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE! Big Sky country is great! I spent 3 months in Billings the summer after I graduated High School. It was beautiful! We also went and camped at the emerald lake campgrounds area for a weekend. Good times!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

I've never been to Montana, but it is on my list of places to get to. I've even thought about just up an moving there. :yup: Glad to have you here.

Speeddmn

Welcome! :beer: What part of the 406 are you from? I grew up in the NE corner in Opheim. Loved it for the small town feel, hated the wind! Looking to retire in about 5-8 years in the banana belt area!

sunnysideup

Im from Laurel, my old job took me through Opheim every two weeks! I would even stop by the Lefsa plant and haul a few cases out of there for free for them!

Montana is a big state... we have a lot of trails, but they are closing them quickly.... I'm afraid that not many roads will be left in another 10 years.:grayno:

Speeddmn

Im from Laurel, my old job took me through Opheim every two weeks! I would even stop by the Lefsa plant and haul a few cases out of there for free for them!

Montana is a big state... we have a lot of trails, but they are closing them quickly.... I'm afraid that not many roads will be left in another 10 years.:grayno:

Oddly enough, the house attached to the Lefsa Shack is the house I grew up in. I miss the people more than anything!

Top Bottom